[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thats It...its Over!!!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:56:30 -0700 (PDT)

My handler, or should I say former handler finally had a melt-down today, of
all our many many adventures, today may top them all!...I should have known
something was wrong, first he picks me up  this morning ON TIME for our trip to
the Futurity in Sacramento Ca....well I get in the car and he starts blasting
his CD player playing all this heavy ROCK music...the man is 46 years old, I
myself like soft jazz...then he starts singing...not very well I might say...he
then tells me how happy he is....then he challenges me to a game of "Name That
Song Artist"....the man is 46YEARS OLD..I had to listen to him and that
blasting music for 90 minutes...when we pulled into the parking lot Gloria
Birch watched me get out of the car...I must have had the look of shock on my
face cuz she asked me if I was okay...I told her what I had just went
through...ten minutes after the show I took Bill's car and looked for a store
to solve my horrible head-ache..sometime later Bill goes Reserve Futur
 ity dog
 with a dog owned by the Whalen's...Bill again explains how happy he
is...remember the normal conversation between the two of us usually can not be
printed on this or any other list!....then in front of several witnesses...he
looks at me and asks me If I wanted him to KISS me!...thats right...he asked me
if I  wanted him to kiss me!....I answered him politely and told him no thank
you....two minutes later he tells me he wants to hold my hand......Bev from
central California looks at me and tells me that I have a Big problem....I ask
Bill if he going through the "Change of Life"...and if he is I tell him I aint
going along with him!....remember I have to ride home with this guy after the
show...I get on my cell phone and start calling bus companies...I'm not sure I
want to ride home with the guy!......well after the show Basu came down from
what ever he was on..lol...and our ride home conversation returned to
normal...most of which can not be printed...the things I go through
 attend dog shows.....I need a NORMAL handler...lol....FB