[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: That poison pen -- err, typewriter

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, gretchanya@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:43:26 -0800 (PST)

That was a very unfortunate letter - I bet there might be an attorney or two at
the AKC checking this out just in case.
  Ruth
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On the contrary....Peter Gaeta has stated as clearly as possible that the
German Shepherd people are lying...
therefore she (the rep) did nothing wrong.
Nevertheless, I would keep that letter around, in the event someone does
find it necessary to sue...and then there is "background" to name the AKC in
a lawsuit, too.
Peggy