[ SHOWGSD-L ] That is what he said

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:43:23 -0800

I’ve got a Boss story also….

Santa Cruz, CA – we entered early enough to go into the ring first. The judge
was checking us all off and we went around and took our place, waiting for the
rest of the dogs to do the same. Four of so dogs back, this big dark dog came
into the ring and my mouth dropped opened. I know we would not win. The judge
looked up from his clip board and stared with his mouth opened. He then came to
the front of the line to do our individuals, but kept looking back at The Boss.
He was going over my dog, hands running down the back, etc., etc… but was not
looking at him, he was looking back at Boss. So I leaner over and said, “Just
give it to him and get him out of our class!” He laughed, started to apologize,
and I stopped him. I was also taken by his presence and command of the ring. He
owned the show. The judge did give it to him and I believe it finished him that
day!

He was not just good – he was commanding!

Dave