[ SHOWGSD-L ] That dog just won't Hunte

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:39:24 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2007 5:30:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If this  is true (no legal way to deny a membership), why bother printing the
names of  prospective members in the Review?

Evidently  it is possible. I know for a fact that Linda Wheeler  applied for
membership in the GSDCA. When her name was published, one letter was  sent to
the board, and without notice to her, or giving her a chance to respond,  she
was denied membership.

I am not taking a position on that situation, as Linda asked that I not do
so, but I point that out to show that evidently this board does have the
ability  to deny membership.  Also, I know the facts on both sides of Linda's
situation and it involves good people and good friends, so I did not want to
get
into it.

Lamar called me to ask what the board should do or what Linda planned, and  I
declined to advise him.  I admire Linda for not forcing the issue.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together