[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanksgiving

  • From: Morton Goldfarb <janandmort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:57:06 -0600

We hope that all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and give thanks for all that we
are fortunate enough to have.
We are the Guardians of the greatest pure-bred dog in the world-- The German
Shepherd Dog!!
Janet and Morton

"In the end it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many
moments took your breath away"

Morton Goldfarb,M.D. FACS
CEO ENT ASSOC OF AL, PC

any post.