[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanksgiving

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:41:24 -0800 (PST)

Oh, I think it just MUST be time to start sharing some yummy Christmas recipes.
 Hey, all, I lost my favorite one for those cute little Russian tea
cookies...you know, the little round ones with pecans and rolled in powdered
sugar after they are baked.  If anyone has one, can you send it privately?
Thanks  Cynthia

Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:
Have a great day and lets get on with something we can take part in, maybe
learn something and enjoy a little.
Evan, what are we scheduled for??????

Molly Trillia German Shepherds
Owned by BIS Ch Trillia's Allure CGC - Pet Hero Dog 2004 - member of the 13
Club

http://mail.yahoo.com