[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanksgiving

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:11:43 EST

In a message dated 11/30/2004 12:25:16 PM Central Standard Time,
klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
won the  Open class.  I
think you quit while you were getting ahead.  Oh  well!  Too bad you
were given erroneous information about us folks in  Georgia being NEEDY
- seems to me the only needy person left Sunday night  thinking awfully
highly of herself!

Please everybody give it up!!!!!!! We have heard more than enough  and it has
been beaten to death.  Yes, everyone should have their opinion -  we have
heard it now let it go.   If everyone of us did this after  every dog show,
what
on earth would this list become.   Think about  it.
Have a great day and lets get on with something we can take part  in, maybe
learn something and enjoy a little.
Evan, what are we scheduled for??????

Molly   Trillia German Shepherds
Owned by BIS  Ch Trillia's Allure CGC - Pet Hero Dog 2004 - member of the 13
Club