[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanksgiving

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:32:10 -0500

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for many things.  I am thankful (and
relieved) that at thirteen and a half, Champion Kid is still here with me.  I
am thankful that I talked my good friend Ann Schultz into (finally) co-owning
her Seiko daughter Deli with me.  (I am also thankful that she sold me Jeremiah
the Brave and the Bold.)  I am VERY thankful that I have a solid black Ch. Jed
ROM daughter here at Landsend, curtesy of another good friend, Sharon Todoroff.
 I am SO thankful that Syd finally finished Punky's portrait.  (LOL)  I am
thankful for the List, whose members were so sympathetic when I wrote of
Punky's passing last year.  And I am thankful that NY's ONLY NFL team, The (NY)
Buffalo Bills, have won a few games.  (Everybody knows the Jets and Giants play
in the swamps of New Jersey.)
Penny in NY
Go Bills!

Penny & Bill