[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks to Everyone for a Great Show!

  • From: <gsdog@xxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 21:17:31 -0800

BIG Thank You to:
Everyone who made our Show, the 65th GSDC of Houston Specialty, a really Great
one this weekend!
Special thanks to our Show Secretary, Jane Bates, for a BIG job, well Done!
To Shirley Melvin from the Beaumont Club for Always being there to help and
Mentor!
To Ken Bryan & Robert Kenner & Don Knight for Being our BIG Guys who Always Get
the Job Done!
To all the Folks who entered and showed their dogs including some who came a
long way!
To our Fabulous Judges, Bart Bartley & Michael Cheeks!
Thanks to the handlers, Greg, Trevor, Mason, Duane, Scott & Mike and
Ross for taking a dog in even though he was barefoot and not really there to
show :}
and the folks who just came to see a lot of fabulous GSDs compete!
It was a Great Weekend!
Next Year...we are working on something really Special!
More to Come :}

Lynn G.
GSDC of Houston - President