[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks for the memories!

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:23:15 -0400

This was so awesome to see these two beautful all black sisters gaiting
together in the Winners class!!! Does anyone else recall this ever happening?

Congratulations to Beverly & Jeff!

Vicki
This is not exactly the same thing, but. . .in the 80s, my solid black pup,
Landsend's Obie of Jeenellyn took the points at the Kennel Club of Buffalo
Show.  And his black grandmother, Jeenellyn's Onyx, CDX, took WB and the Breed.
 The judge was Larry Stanbridge.  What a day--thanks for letting me remember
some of the good times.
Penny in NY