[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks for the crate advice

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:06:14 -0400

I want to thank the ton of people who e-mailed me about where to get 400
crates.  I checked out all the on-line places.  A number of you advised me to
go to Walmart--THANK YOU!!  The large-sized crates there were $57 plus change.
With good ole NY tax the grand total for 2 came to $125!  They are an
attractive blue color--don't laugh at me when I tell you the color matches all
the Delft in my kitchen.  LOL
DA LIST IS DA BEST!
Penny in NY