[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks for the Support

  • From: "DOUG & PATTI CROSS" <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:17:50 -0500

I would like to thank everyone at the National for the support they gave my
"old boy" in Veterans. Storm was the oldest guy entered for competition at
11-1/2 years. While the ring was a little more than Storm could handle, he
truly enjoyed being out there.

Junior Handler, Elizabeth did a wonderful job of showing Storm and letting
him dictate the pace. Storm enjoyed all the treats he was getting and the
extra attention.

I want to thank Evan for mentioning my boy in the BLOG and also in his
postings.

Patti