[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks for the Memories

  • From: "Steve Watterson" <stwaus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:07:41 -0700

Ok, let's see if this works....

 -The Arizona club did an incredible job. There were so many events, and it
 was all at the motel.  A potluck on Saturday afternoon, Reverse Raly, which
 Summer entered and was beat by Michel Ebertson.  (He didn't gloat) but
 Summer told me she is going to stick with conformation.  A great auction,
food
 all day, a hospitality room to get out of the rain in, and so many friendly
 people, it was like coming home.-

Thank you for the kind words, Evan. We enjoyed having you all in Tucson and if
everyone that participated had half the fun we did putting the show on, then we
consider the show and trial a success! And thank Summer for us for
participating in our little invention: Reverse Rally! She is a real trooper and
sport! We hope to see you all again next year!

Steve Watterson
President & 2012 Obedience Chair
GSD Club of So Arizona, Inc.
http://www.gsdcsaz.org