[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks, List, for your help with Jeddie.

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:26:27 -0400

I have been inundated with sympathy posts about Jeddie--I thank
everyone.  I have tried to answer them all, but if I missed somebody,
I apologize.  I know you understand.  I heard from many people  I
don't know and some I never dreamed I'd hear from and still other
faithful friends.
I don't know how I can do this.  Life is cruel.  I can't go more than
half an hour without crying.  But believe me, your phone calls are
helping too.  I drove to the bank this morning and a teller I know
told me that I look terrible and I told her there was a death in the
family.  She didn't know it was Jeddie and might not have understood.
But you do.  I thought about her (again) on the way home and I drifted
off the road a little and almost hit someone who was walking.  I wish
I took drugs or was a drinker.  Even a temporary respite would help
with this incredible pain I feel.  Life is cruel and let's face it,
I'm not thick skinned.  You know what I mean.
Jeddie, Jeddie, Jeddie, I am lost without you!
Penny