[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks AKC

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: GretchAnya@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:33:00 EST

Well Becky... I still do not completely understand why specialties team up
with All Breeds.  I was not there so I do not know how bad the doubling was
however, It would be in the GSD's Best Interest to hold thier specialites
seperately.  They can do what Sacramento and Reno do and hold 4 Specialties in
2 days
but then we have no one else to bother.

I enjoy doubling as do many of us.  I still do not know why they believe it
was OK for the rep to put their hands on anyone!!!
Sorry the AKC is the way they are...

Deb