[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks AKC

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:30:07 -0500

Frankly, I didn't expect any other reply.  In effect, he is calling you all
liars when he says they have had a number of credible reports...implying
that yours
were lies.  What an ass he is!
     As I said earlier...you guys should have called the cops at the
time..now the reps will have a free hand to harrass everyone they see
anytime they feel like it, and the Gator will back them up.
       And where, oh where, is the esteemed President of the all breed club
(and she, a GSD person who has remained dead silent throughout
this).........or wasn't she at the show at all?  If I lived up there,
there's no way I would take a German Shepherd to another single event in
that building........ever.
Peggy