[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thanks..

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:35:52 -0800

Thanks, everyone for your well wishes about our "Jessie James".. he is a cool
dog!!
for those that asked, this is a Canadian CH.. Jessie was also the Western
Region reserve Futurity male last spring under Karen Taylor. His win yesterday
was under Mr. Ed Biven of Texas. Of course, he was, as always, expertly managed
by "Team McDonald"
Today, "Team McDonald" took our little girl "Shadowacre-Windswept Rosarian" and
won best Puppy under Mr. Council Parker at the BCGSDC booster show (her first
shows). a huge thanks to the club and especially to Leanne Wessels for the
beautiful gift basket.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/future.htm Updated Sept 7./04!!!