[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thanks

  • From: Jennifer or John Stark <jstarkgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:52:00 -0600

wow.... that's going to be a nice Christmas present!  I've seen that
camera & it's amazing.

Some of the cheaper digital cameras also have the option of shooting
continuous frames - I finally figured out how to do that on my $120
camera (some of the less expensive models also have that option) - I
was able to capture some nice movement at our last show.
you can see a sample on the Topline website
http://www.toplinegsdc.com/akcresults2.htm