[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you..stray orange colored cat

  • From: "Betsy Reinier" <betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 11:15:00 -0800

It just dawned on me that my neighbor has a cat. I called and said, "Merry
Christmas... could I borrow a cup of...cat food?" Bob brought it over in his
tractor and also plowed out our driveway too. He's such a nice neighbor! So
anyway, I have enough cat food for about 3 days. Then I can buy some more.
I know dogs can lose their scent in snow, but I don't know about cats. I hope
he can find his way home, or I will end up with a cat again. I love all
animals, but am very allergic to cats.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Betsy

PS   I took out a cardboard box and place it on its side by our frontdoor and
put a thick towel inside and a couple more towles to cover the top and sides. I
place two dishes beside it, for food and water. He should be safer now from the
lousy weather., although he still trys to come inside when I open the door)  :)