[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you to all of you

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <malegaul@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:57:21 -0500

Very well put and it would be superb for the Canadian National to be on
streaming video!
We know it can be done in a wonderful manner.   I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF
IT!!!
Indeed, just Evan's way of telling us stuff about the folks and all make it
so vivid along with
knowing the people and if you don't know them, you should.  Gigantic TNX.
Norma no L