[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you to ROMANCE GSD's!!

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:09:19 EST

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Kerri of Romance GSD's !! I  posted
to the list over a week ago that i was in a jam and needed to get one of  my
puppies away from where he was ASAP ... anyway she just jumped right in,
didn't
ask anything personal just cared about the well being of the dog, said  "how
can i help".   the poor girl was even insulted by the person  that i needed
the dog back from! and probably understood why at the  moment.

kerri took the puppy to the vet and also took care of him for a  wound that
she noticed right when he got to her house.   she  took care of my puppy as if
it were her very own and i dont know if i can ever  repay her enough for what
she did!!   needless to say he is doing  AWESOME!!!  his character is flawless
and just as conformationally correct  as ever!!!!   the drive in this male is
outstanding  oh yeah  Kerri..  he is acting like a "working dawg" over here
LOL   he  was very well behaved at your house and i am thankful!  today he went
to  training and did awesome... kept going and going and going... never
tired, no  issues at all.
the guy who raised him did a nice job of socializing the puppy and
definitely loved him, i know the ex partner did too its just good he is safe
and  sound
and will be enjoying life with a family from my club!!!  i can  definitely
see him getting titled right on schedule  lol

thank you so much to you and paul and your brother in law!!!
Dawnmarie
http://www.aol.com.