[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you helpers

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:31:52 -0400

You are right Mary there are some very fine people out there, and many who
show their kindness in every way that they can.......
There are those who volunteer without ever needing recognition or being in
the spotlight.
What do they call them? The unsung heroes..........Thank God for
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com