[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you from the Dallas Club!

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:27:46 -0500

Thanks to those of you who have generously donated by joining our club! We
appreciate each and every one of you!!!
If anyone else wishes to join, let me know and I'll tell you what you need
to do.

It's nice to see that we support each other. This is just the leg up we need
to get the Dallas club off the ground and you can expect some great shows
coming up!!

Thank you so much!!!

Cyndy Davis

President, GSDC of Dallas