[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you from a Southern Girl

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 01:33:15 EDT

To Everyone Far and Wide that responded,
To those of you in the South, or just with a heart of gold, in all parts of
the country...
THANK YOU, from this Southern girl , her family in Tennessee/    family
remaining, memories, childhood romps and fishing and horseback riding,  and
school
and neighborhoods and fishing and swimming and college, and friends  and
surviving family, and oh, my memories of Hendersonville  Tennessee, Sumner
County...  and my last connection to my parents  that I lost several years
ago......
Thank you to ALL who responded in friendship, with suggestions, with help,
and at the end of a long day, and many phone calls......... a voice , my
cousin, whom I used to get into childhood trouble with....sweetly, joyously ,
triumphantly on the phone..."we are still here, we are all ok"

My friends on these "lists', and my friends I have yet had the honor to  meet
in person....
THANK YOU, for getting me through a tough spot....again.

Humbly and with all my heart, I thank you
Kathy Tank