[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you for sympathy

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:38:05 EDT

I want to thank everyone that sent notes about Rachel.  She was my  baby.
Her dad, CH MarHaven's Elite Guard, is still doing well and that  brightens
my heart.  I also have her daughter, Sky.  Rachel will be  with be always.

She was my companion, my clown, and thanks to Sheryl Brockett, my first
homebred champion.  Those that knew Rach, know what a pivotal roll Sheryl
played in her show career.

Rest well Rachel and take care of your momma until I join you.

Colette

Sorry I am so late in getting this news out.  I had knee replacement
surgery about 2 1/2 weeks ago.  It is hard getting around.

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.