[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you, Sue Godek

  • From: MARILEE WILKINSON <marifiorigsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 07:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

A Breeder's Brag::::
At the Rheinland Kennel Club Show (MO) in Sullivan, MO, Ms. Godek awarded dogs,
out my my kennel, that I own, co-own & stud's progeny 1st Open Male, second &
third American-Bred male and 2nd Open bitch. It was a good day. Thank you,
again.
Marilee Wilkinson
Pevely, MO
Life may not be the party we hoped for~but while we are here, we might as well
dance.
Marilee and Mari-Fiori Shepherds
Home of AM CH/CAN SEL CH Mari-Fiori's Ruffian of Judeen, HIC OFA,
AM/CAN CH Mari-Fiori's BoldRuler Judeen, OFA,
CH Mari-Fiori's Winning Colors, TT, OFA,
Member of GSDC St. Louis since 1985: Member GSDCA since 1977