[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you Joan !

  • From: ArDeJay@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:51:57 EDT

Oh I think she named him as someone who would do that !!!! Please don't  pick
on words .I  bet you didn't question Joan !!!! Seems the people who  get
questioned are people who others don't seem to know very well.....No wonder
not
many people respond to the List.
Donna Jacot,ArDeJay

In a message dated 10/6/2008 10:40:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  LeBrowngsd
writes:
In a message dated 10/6/2008 9:50:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ArDeJay@xxxxxxx writes:

Someone finally had the courage to name someone !!!! If everyone knew  who
is
doing all the dirty stuff,maybe,just maybe a few things  would clean up !!!!
We could all point fingers  !!!

She said he came to mind. I do not think this is confirmed that it was  him.
You probably misunderstood her post but just wanted to clear this up.  This is
how rumors get started ( i am not saying you did this intentionally)  but I
do think you misunderstood her post then yours could not be taken  wrong.

Lee Brown

 New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. _Try it  out_
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001) !