[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you, Danielle Weitz

  • From: "Danielle Weitz" <danielleweitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx>, "'ShowGSD List'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:14:53 -0500

I have to thank you Jeanne for being completely informed of what is going on
here and giving your support throughout this entire situation.  You have
been there for us in meetings and court and spreading the real truth not
rumors or innuendos .  I am not a football fan or any other sport I am sorry
to say.  My sport is showing dogs.  I have had multiple dogs since I was a
kid.  Even my dad who was a bit hard- nosed was mush when it came to the
animals.  We even at one time had a paper trained rabbit who ran around the
house with the dogs.

Without the support of people like you we would not have made it this far.
I can't thank you enough for all your hours of driving to get here and every
bit of support.  You are truly a special lady who understands what this
means to the breed.