[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You's Of All Sorts

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:31:14 -0500

I do Thank You cards for four things:

- To judges for SPECIAL wins (winning Breed at the National or BIS)
- Specialty clubs - those people work hard to put on exceptional shows and I
think they should be acknowledged - especially the people who do the National.
- Trophies at DCA - I figure someone was ponying up some ching for the trophy
and they too should be thanked.

And when I judge, I thank specialty clubs... They spend money to bring you
there and most clubs are small.

Jess M.Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC,
TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008