[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You Northern Va. & Eastern VA Clubs

  • From: Patricia Cross <chstormdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 07:04:46 -0700 (PDT)

Kudos to both clubs for the great show grounds. It really was nice to arrive at
a hotel and not have to travel to a show site. The hotel staff welcomed the
dogs and there was lots of grass for dog walking. The entry was small but
really nice quality. The judges were pleasant and really seemed to enjoy being
there. I didn't realize that both Winners Dog & Winners Bitch both finished.
Congrats to both owners and handlers.
The weather was warm, but at least it didn't rain. Actually it was HOT!

Now my thank you:  My old guy "Karizma's The Boxer TC, CGC," aka Jake was the
Veteran Dog each day. Thank you to everyone there for the wonderful compliments
on my old guy. Christie presented him to perfection and WOW did he look great.
Saturday, he looked nice and moved, but Sunday it was as if Jake said, "OK I
remember this, it's fun and really took that ring like "look at me, I can still
do it". Also thanks to the wonderful girl who took Jake back in for Best of
Breed, Unfortunately, I can't remember her name, but thank you.

Another Thank you goes out to my husband, Doug, who without his digital camera
there wouldn't have been pictures on Sunday. I have looked at all the pictures
and they are fantastic. He will be sending them on to Laura Gilbert for her to
distribute.  Do these clubs neeed a photographer next year?

Also thanks to everyone for the compliments on my  "wanna be German Shepherd",
Kala, the Malinois. She came along for the trip, but didn't understand why she
wasn't being shown. She definately had a major attitude.

Hopefully, everyone made it home safely and can enjoy Memorial Day. It's gonna
be a HOT one in Maryland.

Patti