[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You Listers! (Chris update)

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:40:31 EDT

I want to thank all the listers who sent prayers, and good thoughts our  way.
Today my 30 year old son-in-law, Chris had his second cardiac
catheterization. This time on the artery that was 80% blocked. A stent was  put
in, and it
was decided the other two were not as bad as they had thought at  first, and
that they would leave those alone. He gets to come home in the  morning, and
can
return to work shortly.
Now he needs to change his diet, get more exercise, and quit smoking.  It was
a scary experience for all of us, and your prayers were much  appreciated.
            Warmest Regards,

          Marcia Hadley

http://www.geocities.com/blackoaks3/photopageceltic2.html