[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You First Am/Can Champion

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:39:29 EDT

WOW!  Thanks everyone for all the congrads!  It was a fun trip  and you
made it the best with all the congrads!  It was overwhelming!   I want to thank
everyone for all the wonderful comments.  I have been so  busy taking care
of dogs in this Oregon heat I haven't had time to respond to  everyone
individual.  Hope it isn't too impersonal to say thanks in one  email.

Thank you for all your kinds words for Am/Can Ch FaithRock Caralon Surfer
Girl, TC.

Terry &  Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward Drive