[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You Cheryl Olson

  • From: Sbarrbellisle@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:52:33 EDT

I just want to say a BIG "Thank You" to Cheryl Olson of Tindrock  Shepherds.
 She has been my mentor over the past 10 years and  has been a great friend
also.    She has relocated from NY State  down to Atlanta, GA and I will miss
training her young puppies, all of her dogs  (that she claims I steal their
love) and her company.   The  litter that she left me with to take care of,
when
they were three days old, has  been one of the nicest litter of puppies, I
have had the pleasure of  growing out a little for her.   They were out of her
bitch  "Leggs" x Ladies Man.   I know for a fact she has been walking her  lead
broke 12 week old around the neighborhood and I know Gene Warrick, who
trusted me to pick out the best male, is happy as pie with his 2  puppies.  I
wish
them great success with them.   It  really is an honor for me to have friends
who trust you so  much.   I will miss my good friend and hope all the GSD
owners in  Georgia make her feel at home.    So thank you for everything
Cheryl.
Thanks for letting me ramble listers.
Sue Barr
Bellisle English Springers & German Shepherds
Syracuse, NY

favorites at AOL Food.