[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:52:27 +0000

I am so totally overwhelmed by all the dozens of wonderful e-mails that have
been sent to me on the loss of my beloved Harley from the people on this list.
I want you all to know that I appreciate and love each and every one of you.
Your wonderful e-mails have made it just a little easier. Thank you.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises