[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank You

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 17:07:28 EST

Thank you all for such kind, heart-felt and supportive messages about
Silly Lilly.  If I can make her beautiful little life even more meaningful  I
would strongly suggest that every GSD breeder, big and small, take just one
wounded GSD soul and make him or her part of your family.  We all, myself
included, get so caught up in the "showing" of these dogs that we are in
danger  of losing sight of what truly makes this breed so magnificent.  Lilly
was
a  BYB girl - light in the eye and high in the butt- but she SO personified
 the beauty, strength, intelligence, loyalty and versatility of the German
Shepherd that it made my heart just ache with joy every time I watched her
"discover" some new ability she never knew she had.  There are so many
"Lillies" out there who need someone to love and understand them in order to
bloom.  Contact Dawn or Linda or Tari or any of the GSD  rescues - you will
not only save a precious life but enrich your own in a  way that is beyond
measure.

Again, Lilly and I thank you,
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser