[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Texas Weather

  • From: SUSAN SULLIVAN <susan-sullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:29:19 -0800 (PST)

Hey, I'm looking forward to tending in February in TExas and not doing snow
herding!
We going to have a high of 35 Sat. a virtual heatwave here in New England.
Though we're getting snow AGAIN tomorrow!
Got my sunscreen and T-shirts packed!
Susan

Don't you love it Molly????????? We do have a cold snap coming
tonight.........going to 25.........BRRRRRRRR! But have been enjoying
mid
70's here to in Central Texas..........they say that next week we are
going
to see the 80's? Mo

Susan w. Sullivan
Firethorn Farm