[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Testing and who is paying the bill

  • From: Becky <zarniwoop1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, and I work for a living as well, in order to pay for my WORKING dogs.
(Notice how I avoided saying that I am a "working girl"?)

Sometimes life happens, and sometimes adjustments need to be made to *me*, too!
 But geez, if I have a dog who looks off, showdog or not, s/he's going to my
vet to be adjusted, stuck with itty bitty needles, massaged, whatever it takes
to make him/her right again.  I believe that dogs are pretty good at hiding
pain, generally, so if I notice something, then I'm obligated to try to help
them.  Me, I'm a big wuss, and if I hurt, I DO something about it!

Becky McElroy
Calhan, CO