[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Term Limits

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, randall chesnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:38:05 +0000 (UTC)

I'm gunna get 66 bucks! lol FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App
------ Original Message ------

From: randall chesnut
To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx,
freelist
Sent: September 16, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Term LimitsUsually!  The operative word.
Randy C.

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:23 PM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Usually you get  out of an organization about what you put into  it.

Carol Moore

In a message dated 9/14/2014 12:47:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx[1] writes:
Don&#39;t  know why I beat this dead horse so much cuz I&#39;m
not re-joining next year  I&#39;ll miss the review but club membership
really
doesnothing for me  Ed  Hill

theShowgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressedin any post.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx[2]

http://showgsd.org/mail.html[4]
NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/[5]