[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ten

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 06:16:43 +0000

I was told that Moses had two tablets of twenty laws, but dropped one tablet,
which was destroyed on the way down and settled for the ten. I think that Evan
may have been a little selective about three. However, I'm sure that he lives
by the three and I definitely know he doesn't like being called "Surely"!
Happy Holidays!

Tony C

From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>