[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament test

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:51:51 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2007 4:19:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jim York  is one of the nicest men I've met and I don't believe would
purposefully  hurt a fly.  As a long-time EMT, he was one of the folks who
tried to  help when the gentleman collapsed at the show.

Jim volunteered to help  the GSDCA after Bob Penny and Dick Whalen died,
walking into some mighty  big shoes.  I wouldn't have wanted to try to follow
those gentlemen  in this position.

Since we are getting this second or even third hand  here, perhaps the best
response would be for the person(s) who actually  went through the TC to call
Jim and talk with him, creating a dialog  between 2 people instead of this
public trial in  absentia.

Pam

I agree completely.  AND, I've put 5 TCs on dogs at tests where  Jim was the
evaluator.  I've also worked stations during tests where he was  the
evaluator. IMO he has a tougher pencil that some, but to me, that's not a  bad
thing.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds