[ SHOWGSD-L ] Temperament. and Yoncolas Mike

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:00:59 EDT

Pleeeeeeeze. My comments about the temperament were meant to be  Constructive
NOT Destructive to either the program nor the Evaluator. This man  was only
trying to do a job and should be respected for it.
   Not hung out to dry for crying out loud.

I agree he IS a nice man. He did what HE felt was right at that time.
Probably didn't think about how it was perceived from my stand point.

I only had suggestions as to how to avoid this happening again.

!. Do not ask the person personal questions about their dog or the  breeding.
2. Armband numbers only on the score sheet.

3. Pass or fail on the dogs merits that day, not on what the handler  might
do with the dog later.

That said Yoncolas Mike (sp?)  Late 60's . Left his crate at a show  and
during the break went back into the ring and gated and stacked himself. As
people
watched and clapped he just continued all the more.
Anyone else remember?

I still have the pedigree of one of my first dogs from  Ernest Loeb with
Bernd in the third generation.

Judi