[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Tests

  • From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:51:55 -0400

Terry is right.......Temperament Certificate or TC....I need another cup?of
coffee

From: helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Temperament Tests
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 12:30 PM

I know there are a couple of dogs just needing the TT for their AOE's.
Excellent idea about requiring specialities to hold a Temperament
Test and I would go further and say once a year.
Helen

POST is Copyrighted 2008.? All material remains the property of the original