[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Tests

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kthalfen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:23:22 -0400

If you look in the review under the events they have started to list them
there. BUT i would be VERY VERY interested to hear of any clubs that are
planning one in the North East for this spring(I am guessing there will not
be one coming up till then). I will pack up my crowd and head on over to get
all these guys their tests done!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html