[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Tests

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, HelenFranklin520@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:27:44 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/09 2:21:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Beryl......who really missed Bob Penny !

absolutely, beryl.  bob used to conduct quite a few tests for TC each year
here in CA.   i do think we tend to forget that we have 13 GSD clubs in this
state; 26 specialties each year just in CA.  plus, we have easy access to
specialties in OR, NV and AZ.  it's much harder for the states with far fewer
clubs.
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Access 350+ FREE radio
stations
anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003)</HTML>