[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Tests

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

The CHIC comes from the OFA, but the GSDCA sets the requirements

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations

From: Rebecca Little <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Tests
To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>,
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 1:06 PM

There is one coming up by ATTS on May 16th less then 1hr away from me. I would
GLADLY attend the test with all my dogs if it would count for the CHIC
requirements!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html

From: Rebecca Little <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 12:52 PM

I could have done a ATTS test twice already this year but figured it was a
waste of time since it would not give my dogs the requirements for CHIC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Cochran"
<fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>