[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Test...and Obscenity not want we meant

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Diane Silver-Strasser <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 12:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

My Cherish not only barked but damned near trashed her crate when another dog
got near her dad and her Van. On leash even next to me and the Van she was
great in her crate inside the Van she was a superbitch.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow