[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Test...and Obscenity not want we meant

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:43:59 -0700 (PDT)

I hear ya!  I take my dogs to school, and the first thing they ask me is "Is
this a K-9?"  I know they mean gsd, but most of the time, the only time these
kids see a gsd is when the police bring them!  And most of the time police
still have gsds, though mals are gaining on us.  They don't even know the breed
name, just the job that they do.I hear they are very popular, but I can count
on my hand the number of gsds I see walking the streets with there owners.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance