[ SHOWGSD-L ] Temperament Test - National

  • From: "Ron Peet & Jenn Somogyi" <foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:00:21 -0400

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I'm looking for info on the TT in
Ohio.
All I could find in the PL was that it was taking place on Wednesday, but there
was no mention of fees or an entry form... Do we just enter when we get down
there?  Should it have gone in with our conformation entries?
Thanks to anyone who can shed some light...

Jenn
~~
Ron Peet and Jenn Somogyi
Foxhunter and Kiefernfels Kennels