[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell me what I said

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:21:08 GMT

By, George, I think he's got it!!  Isn't it loverly??

Can you guess that I just saw a summer-stock production of My Fair Lady?

Paula, 70 days and counting

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:16:06 EDT
Subject: Tell me what I said

I can't speak for Sally, but Tedi is very glad people fail to communicate, and
need lawyers. We encourage that type of behavior all we can.

It is funny to those of us who are ready what Sally and Paula are saying, or
not saying back and forth. They both agree, don't break the law, and live long
and prosper.  But, if you do want to break the law, be sure to hire attorneys.

And when you hire your attorney, have Sally embroider your a t-shirt that says,
"All men are innocent until proven broke."

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 8/23/2008 10:31:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Maybe Sally or Evan can assist in clarification.  Sometimes we just plain need
lawyers and embroiderers.

Reduce your business expense.  Click here to find products for your small
business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4t3HXhCSJNvPIc2vCydCtaD1aA3i7OaAdAwyhfK6MPCxs5IK/