[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell me it ain't so Joe

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GSD0110@xxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:37:41 -0700

My sentiments exactly !

Why has this (withholding info) become such a pattern these past few months
?
I realize the issue of not sending information to the list because the list
isn't a members only list.
But it does seem to me that those who are members of the GSDCA have the
right to know about any action and the results of such action.
I don't recall a time when there has been so much "withholding".
It makes one feel disenfranchised to say the least.

Beryl Eshom (30 + years GSDCA member)
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.